The Sierra 1535
The Sierra 1535 is one of our most popular plans. It is a split 3 bedroom ranch home with 1,535 SF and an open floor plan with many modern amenities. This plan fits on wider lots.
Note: Photos may show upgrades or options not included in base price.
“All Info Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed”
Price does not include lot. Home and lot price available once a lot has been chosen.
- The main living space separates the master bedroom from bedrooms #2 and #3 and hall bathroom
- 3 stall garage is standard with 662 SF of space
- Vaulted ceilings in the great room, front entry and kitchen
- Covered patio off of the dining room
- 86”straight kitchen center island
- Kitchen pantry closet w/ double doors
- En-suite master bath w/ 4’ x 3’ shower w/ door, and pass through walk-in closet
- Separate master bath toilet room
- Master bath linen closet
- Double master bath vanities
- First floor laundry room with bench w/ hooks that allows you to enter the master walk-in closet and the master suite
- 4’ wide stairwell
- Onyx bath tops
- Birch cabinets
- Brushed nickel door hardware
- Covered front porch
- R-23 BIBS insulation
- 2×6 walls 16” on center w/ OSB sheathing
- Maintenance free exterior
- 92% energy efficient gas furnace
- 50 gallon gas water heater
1.) Click on the Chief Architect Image
2. ) Select to Load Model
3.) Select Rendering Techniques and change it to Standard.